What is premium processing and is it available in every type of immigration case?

The answer is yes.  A separate I-130 must be filed for your spouse and for each foreign-born minor child.  The only exception would be is if your foreign-born child is actually a U.S. citizen by operation of law.  Those scenarios are complicated and infrequent.  The general rule of thumb, therefore, is that a separate I-130 should be filed with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service for each child.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No