Legal Intake Specialist/Customer Service Superhero
We are looking for a team member to join our incredible intake team. We are a law office located in Kirkwood, MO that focuses on helping immigrants come, stay and succeed in the United States.
We offer a great environment where we want this to be the best place any employee ever worked. At the same time, we want to produce the best results and continue our amazing reputation as a law firm that cares about people and treats people as they should be treated.
Our reputation is unsurpassed. We strive to help people as much as we can. Anyone who calls our office is greeted by a happy, motivated, passionate person who wants to help people. Are you a passionate person who is capable of asking many detailed questions?
Can you imagine going to work every day knowing that you’re making a positive difference?
We are looking for another superhero team member! Are you empathetic? Do you have great telephone skills? Would you make a good investigator by asking detailed questions? Are you able to edit and create emails and letters? Are you good at following up with people?
If so, this may be the perfect position for you!
Other requirements include the following:
– Conveys confidence on the phone;
– Sets the tone and the pace of the client phone call;
– Shows empathy and compassion to clients and puts them at ease during their difficult time;
– Treats a call at 4:30pm on a Friday with the same care and compassion as one at 10am on a Monday;
– Demonstrates exceptional communication skills;
– Proficient in typing;
– Strong multitasking skills
Fluency in a foreign language (especially Spanish) is a strong plus.
Think you have what it takes to be our next Legal Intake Superhero?
If this sounds like a good fit for you:
- Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Superhero intake position”
- In your cover letter tell why this position interests you and tell us your favorite movie
- Include two references
This is a full-time position 8:30am-5pm (somewhat flexible on hours).
Hourly wage is $10 per hour.