VIDEO: Will the immigration service let me travel overseas while my green card application is pending?

As part of any green card application that we file, we insist on filing an I-131 advance parole request.  Once approved, this document allows the applicant to leave the U.S. without risking the loss of the pending green card application.

This video explains the advance parole process and answers frequently asked questions about advance parole.