Is your case stuck in administrative process for years? We can help you by completing this form


The attorneys at the Hacking Immigration Law are constantly performing extensive research to 
bring readers more information on immigration law. 

Check out these helpful sites that can provide you with additional information:

Contact our HIL team

The only way that we have found to get USCIS moving on your case is to sue the agency in federal district court and ask a judge to compel USCIS to take action on your case.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy 
Policy and Terms of Service apply.